Sunday 9 March 2014

Winter Camp

Remember when you were a kid, and you'd go to riding camps in the summer?


Well, I've arranged a bit of a winter riding camp for myself. Mexi is being trailered to a nearby barn with an indoor this morning, and she will stay there for the rest of the week. I'm going to stay with my coach for the week, help around the barn, ride Olivia at the farm, reback my horse...

I'm a little excited. Freedom, here I come...

PS, I won't be able to post during the week, but I'll be sure to take notes on my adventures riding *gasp* my own horse and will fill you in when I come back to reality!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea. Lucky students and their March break :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never went to riding camp, I always wish I had though. :) yes and do fill us in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from fellow equestrians.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from fellow equestrians.

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP